SkyStar Airways in Phuket Thailand

Subscribe
Does anyone have any information on this airline? I have an offer for a B767 captain position there. The pay is substandard, and there isn't much information in the contract about days off or schedules. Does anyone know about Rosters? Is the equipment in good shape? How many days a month do they get off? Any information would be appreciated.

Got2Fly
If it has anything to do with Orient Thai, One Two Go, or any other Udom owned airlines I'd give it a miss. It may very well not be associated though so take a look.

The substandard pay airlines there, like the above mentioned and Phuket Airlines (B747 Classic), have terrible maintenance and safety records. I had a chat with an ex Orient Thai guy in Japan (he lasted two weeks), and the maintenance practices were incredibly bad; very much like some of the low end operators back home that flew Navajos and Metros in the 80's and 90's, but with B757's instead.

Or they might be a very well run start up. Perhaps a trip to Thailand . . . nice place for a vacation anyway.