Airtran loads fairly accurate on website?

Subscribe
Just curious if you guys that commute on Airtran often find that the loads on their site are fairly accurate? The flight I'm trying for looks wide open, just trying to see if its wise to base the loads off the website? Do they have a nonrev # to call and check loads?

Thanks
I've always just called 1-800-AIR-TRAN and talked to a human being. Sometimes they tell me the exact number of seats open, sometimes they just say something like "more than 9."
I have found the loads on their site to be fairly accurate.
Quote: I have found the loads on their site to be fairly accurate.
Me too.

Moonshot..where are you commuting from? Some cities have LOTS of non-revs that work for AT
Loads are pretty close. I commute them all the time. They take great care of me as well -- never not (great english) sat in Business. Nice ride. I don't have to deal with ATL or MCO so it may be a different story if I was flying out of or into one of those hubs.
BE Careful
I commute on Airtran a lot. I have not checked the seat maps on the reseration web site lately, as they used to be widely inaccurate. The best way to know is to see how cheaply they are selling tickets. They have a multi-teir deal where the more full the flight the more it costs. If you cant see a flight it is sold out. Even the internal company site changes drastically. Case in point I listed myself standby the night prior and it went from showing 10 empty seat and 3 standby--- When I showed it was oversold with 37 stanbys.

Might point is have a back up
my experience is 50/50 ... half the times very accurate ....the rest of the time not....
Right now anyway our loads are really full. Last week I flew a 4 day with 3 legs each day. 95% of my legs for the 4 day were booked full with stand-bys. Must be summer vacation. I even had to ride Delta from CLT to ATL last week because we were full and one of our guys beat me to the jumpseat on the originator. Then on Fri I had to ride our jumpseat back to CLT from ATL and beat out 3 other guys on our jumpseat. Somedays your the bug, somedays your the windshield.

Good luck until later this summer. Our loads are fairly good with future bookings. But when Sept gets here we can all ride anywhere we want with no problem..........................as long as there are flights.

Boeing717Driver
also if u guys know a airtran pilot we can pull up the loads on our nonrev booking site that is a whole lot better than the one at airtran.com. it shows the # of non revs already listed as well as the positive spacers.
good luck!