Oil hits $140!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to
we are all going to die!!!
Nope, just some airlines. We'll actually be in better shape 'cause we'll all be riding our bicycles about town and drinking lotsa free water to save $$.
Quote: we are all going to die!!!

No, just out of a job!

They say the latest surge is due to Libyia cutting production. Tomorrow it will be something else. 200.00 by 1 October. There is nothing in place to stop it.
Can u say MBA......

Their will probably be alot of people getting out of this industry. U thought 9/11 was bad, crap this is going to be worse.
this is just pressure from the oil industry on our geverment to lift the ban to drill in alaska,west coast and natural reserves...thats my opinion ( the VP and his friends at halliburton want this ban lift it so they can keep making millons) the VP is going to be out of office soon and this is the time they have to put pressure in congress like they did to go to war in IRAQ. halliburton got all the reconstruction contracts and some oil contracts too.
I propose we dust off our tactical nukes and aim them a bit south of their previously assigned targets.

I'll bet gas prices would drop then....maybe down to .30 a gallon?
"Uhhhhh-huhuh, you know what I just figured out??? This sucks...."

There is a bright spot to all of this. People are going to really push for the hybrids. It going to helping the global warming effort. Big cut down on carbon emissions. The only problem is the airplanes still run off of Jet A. Until that problem has been solved airlines will continue to feel the pain. Unfortunately, once again, the forsight wasn't there to off set this challenge to this industry
McClown will fix it with the utterance of one word..... cabotage.
This is awesome! I hope it does hit $200/bbl. I just bought 3000 barrels of oil on the margin and hope to make several thousand dollars on my purchase!

Actually, no body knows what is going to happen. It will burst some day. Stocks on some companies are getting so low that money will shift from commodities back to the market. Just watch and keep driving those SUV's!
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to