Website for FDX merchandise....

Subscribe
Does anyone remember the company store website to purchase cloths, nick nacks and the model airplanes. I have a nephew bugging for a MD-11 model

THANKS
The FedEx Collection
Quote: Does anyone remember the company store website to purchase cloths, nick nacks and the model airplanes. I have a nephew bugging for a MD-11 model

THANKS
The MD-11 model is kinda pricey on that site. I know you're one of them rich MD-11 captains, but I found a better deal on ebay. Maybe find some nd willing to part with his collection...
Quote: The MD-11 model is kinda pricey on that site. I know you're one of them rich MD-11 captains, but I found a better deal on ebay. Maybe find some nd willing to part with his collection...
$11.66 is pricey?

The FedEx Collection Product Display Page - Economy Express MD-11 Model
I wouldn't give more than $9.84 for one. Shoot, I heard of a guy that can take a piece of paper and manipulate it in a special way, and creates an airplane that you can sail across the room.
Quote: $11.66 is pricey?

The FedEx Collection Product Display Page - Economy Express MD-11 Model
Oh, my bad. I thought it was the solid wood version... I was thinking there must be a nd who would be willing to part with one. God knows they need the money!
it will be nice once the FedEx 757 model is available for sale . . .
I can't believe they're so cheap...Look at the quality:

Economy Express A300 Model

For only $147 more, you can even get one with the correct number of engines:

Deluxe Express A300 Plane 1:200
Quote: Does anyone remember the company store website to purchase cloths, nick nacks and the model airplanes. I have a nephew bugging for a MD-11 model
THANKS
Lot's of purple stuff here...

and here...

YouTube - Big Moe - Purple Stuff