Who's waiting to hear from Net Jets?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Quote: I did the phone interview on July 11 and got a rejection letter (via USPS mail) 7 days later. So, if you haven't gotten a rejection letter within 2 or 3 weeks following your phone interview, I'd say that's good news.
Sorry it didn't work out for you 37927. Better luck next time.
Quote: I did the phone interview on July 11 and got a rejection letter (via USPS mail) 7 days later. So, if you haven't gotten a rejection letter within 2 or 3 weeks following your phone interview, I'd say that's good news.
What is your experience? Airline? military? Hours? Customer service experience?
Quote: What is your experience? Airline? military? Hours? Customer service experience?
I like how these were asked as separate categories in the response above.

I almost felt helpless with airline experience (during my interview years ago) when they asked me CS questions.

I thought, "When do I REALLY have any contact with passengers, much less help them??"

An applicant really has to go out of their way to help people in today's airline environment to have something pertinent to give as an answer to CS type questions.

It's HARD!!
Thanks Gomach.
Quote: I like how these were asked as separate categories in the response above.

I almost felt helpless with airline experience (during my interview years ago) when they asked me CS questions.

I thought, "When do I REALLY have any contact with passengers, much less help them??"

An applicant really has to go out of their way to help people in today's airline environment to have something pertinent to give as an answer to CS type questions.

It's HARD!!
I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with my question. I've had my phone interview and now am waiting. Just trying to compare myself to 37927 and get a picture of what they are looking for.

I certainly agree that my airline service is of no help when it comes to these cs questions. I did have two cs jobs on my last furlough though. They asked about them, so I hope it helped.
Quote: I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with my question. I've had my phone interview and now am waiting. Just trying to compare myself to 37927 and get a picture of what they are looking for.

Did you have any new questions not already listed on the APC boards?
No, all of the gouge is dead on. Look at the first post from the thread called something like "netjets phone interview". There are more questions there than I was asked, and all that I was asked were on that list.
GM2 and Flaps20

Just got off the phone with Rachel Blackman. She said that yes they would be extending me an offer, emailing me the background paperwork and have no idea when Indoc is. I asked her if she knew what the holdup was she said she didn't. In addition, she thought it could be another month or so and she'd call or email in the next couple of weeks. If I remember right, one of the early replies said he was hired/interviewed in early December and started Indoc at the end of April? I think the word of the day is "Patience". She also said if I needed to contact them to use the standard pilot recruitment email from the website.

DD
Calls are going out again. Just got the official one. What a wait. We are excited in this house though. No class date. Interviewed end of April. I wish you all the best of luck!!!
Hey DD that's good news man.
Glad to see that everyone is still in the fight... Got a phone call a couple of days ago and was offered an august class. I'm confident that we'll all be on the seniority list before too long.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to