Looks like Crew Pass is on the way

Subscribe
BWI, PIT, CAE to Debut CrewPASS
TSA evaluation program to begin on July 17

Just received an ALPA email stating that the above airports are going to run a test of the crew pass
not for trans states. we need a software upgrade. what a bunch of clowns running this company!
Wonder when this is going to be in use throughout the system.... so sick of security.
Ironically, the TSA group at BWI is one of the more intelligent that I've run across. I actually don't mind dealing with them.
Quote: Ironically, the TSA group at BWI is one of the more intelligent that I've run across. I actually don't mind dealing with them.
Yes and I don't know if things have changed but BUF has some of the youngest TSA agents out there. And if I might say so, they have a few of the hottest female agents I've ever seen. ………………………….hmmmmmmm yes……………………….strip search please………………………
Quote: BUF has some of the youngest TSA agents out there. And if I might say so, they have a few of the hottest female agents I've ever seen. ………………………….hmmmmmmm yes……………………….strip search please………………………
BUF you say, eh? Last time I went through there I didn't see any. Probably 'cause it was 5:30 am and I was still have asleep...
JetJock, your exactly right. Normally I don't get too excited about TSA, but holy crap, the TSA agents there were freakin HOT! Funny thing is too, the women when your at the bar are god-awful ugly, go figure, someone is doing their job right up there!
Must be something in the BUF wings. I don't remember any hot TSA chicks there or any hot TSA agents period. Now there are a couple hot Canadian customs agents...One in Vancouver I have in mind...Strip search please.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...n-project.html