UPS uniform color a-changin'

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
To our colleagues who get a thrill laughing at our uniform as we stroll through the lounges, terminals, and climb out of our hotel vans, I am happy to announce that UPS is changing our uniform color. To dark brown. From **** brown, or chocolate bar brown. Don't laugh. It will be such a dark hue that our brown ties, belt and shoes will now be changing to black. The tie will be stylish, believe it or not, a kind of yellow/gold like Citation Shares pilots wear. The 3 and 4 bars will finally be visible beyond 8 feet, as they are about double the thickness they are now. Oh, and our flight cases are also changing to black.
But will you still have that cool tan overcoat?? Just kidding!!
Quote: But will you still have that cool tan overcoat?? Just kidding!!

It will be taupe!
Quote: But will you still have that cool tan overcoat?? Just kidding!!
The overcoats will be a micro fiber BLACK!!!
Segataki is correct.
For the money, I would wear clear if they asked me too!
I get so many people asking "what do you think of the brown uniform?"

I don't give a frog's fat a$$ what color it is as long as it takes me to 60 and beyond. I mean, people can't be serious.

I do think the new color looks sharp though.
I think it looks fairly sharp, too. I just figured out how to size pictures and uploaded my first avatar.

I hear that hats will be optional in our next contract, and a leather jacket will be an option too--and paid by the company.
Quote: I get so many people asking "what do you think of the brown uniform?"
Didn't you guys hear Brown = Green
Quote:
I hear that hats will be optional in our next contract, and a leather jacket will be an option too--and paid by the company.
Hats being optional would be cool.

I heard that we will have to pay for the jacket ourselves though.....I guess we will see. I don't care though, I love the leather jackets.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to