FREE G1000 PC Trainer??

Subscribe
Is there a free Garmin G1000 Trainer floating around out there available for download? I have heard good things about the G1000 in Flight Sim but that is not an option at the moment. I recently began flying the C172SP G1000 and struggled some. Thanks
It's $25 and can be mail ordered directly from Garmin (not an endorsement). I have one and it is well worth the money. I do not think there are any free and legal versions out there. You can set the thing to run on dual monitors, pfd on the left one and mfd on the right one, and it works well. It helps to have a good joystick and throttle, but I think you can get by with mouse only. While you are at it, download the free G1000 Pilots Guide. The place I rent G1000 airplanes does not supply this book with its fleet, preferring simply to give out the smaller "G1000 Cockpit Reference Guide" which is wholly inadequate in my opinion.
ERAU Flight

Download the G1000 PC Based Trainer (v8.01), It is 1.32 GB big tho, but it's a good trainer. Only thing is is that you can only see either the PFD or MFD at one time (idk about dual monitors). But you can use a joystick to fly and it has failures that you can do.
When I transitioned over to our G1000 172s, that was a huge help for me. There are so many menus and buttons to get familiar with, when your flying its too much of a distraction. This is worth the money for sure.
Thanks guys I have it on order I'll let you know what I think
What did he think?
11 years ago. The suspense is killing me 😳
Sportys
https://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/garminapp you can get the G1000 PC traininer from Sportys, FREE
Thank you!
Quote: ERAU Flight

Download the G1000 PC Based Trainer (v8.01), It is 1.32 GB big tho, but it's a good trainer. Only thing is is that you can only see either the PFD or MFD at one time (idk about dual monitors). But you can use a joystick to fly and it has failures that you can do.
You need an ERAU account??
Quote: https://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/garminapp you can get the G1000 PC traininer from Sportys, FREE
link is not available