Other good 135 companies?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Any of you guys know of any other 135 jobs (besides Airnet and Ameriflight), that you could get into with just flight instructor times (not 2,000 multi), and have the possibility of eventually getting some multi-turbine time? Basically, are there any other Airnets or Ameriflights out there?
Quest Diagnostics - based in Reading, PA (RDG) flies Beech Barons, Pilatus PC-12's, and Eclipse VLJ's. They carry medical supplies to various locations throughout the North East. Now that they have the Eclipse's, I'm sure their range capabilities has improved. They require 1500TT and an ATP to be a street Captain, but they will hire you with a little less time. You just fly with a 'Check Airman,' or one of their seasoned pilots until you real ATP minimums.

Here's the job posting on their website - https://careers-ext.questcareersite....l?erjob=196688

Good luck.
I did a stint with Corporate Air out of Billings, MT. It was a pretty good job at the time.
Thanks guys!
I thought they flew TBM's?
Dynamic Aviation (in Virginia) is looking for pilots, it seems like a good outfit. The catch, they seem to really want that King Air experience...
Don't mean to hijack, buuut does anyone know of anything like that in New England (Boston area)??
How close to Boston do you want to be?
sentient flight group, if your lucky
I'm in southern NH about an hour or so from BOS. Would like to stay here if possible and keep within an hour or two drive or so. But that would be a perfect situation which is hard to find these days. Airnet is a possibility with BDL but I figured maybe someone reading through this thread might know of something else.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to