Name that photo caption!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
And up to the plate, number 23, Jay Dee

Hey batter batter batter. Swing

all in jest there JD
This is an elevator, and these are rivets. Notice how they feel exactly like the rivets at the Part 61 FBO across the field? To your left you'll find the school logo. That's what cost the extra six grand.

Sorry ERAU guys. I have noting against the school ( I wanted to go there for a long time), but I couldn't resist.

PS. This thread is great. We should have more!
Hey! Whats this little thingy do!?
Quote:

PS. This thread is great. We should have more!
I have a enough shots to put one up once a week. Some of them are pretty funny. Glad you liked the idea.
Quote: I have a enough shots to put one up once a week. Some of them are pretty funny. Glad you liked the idea.
Go into Ivan's office and tell him you had a prop strike at Flagler but flew the plane back anyhow. Notice the veins popping out of his forehead and take a picture of that. It would be a great shot.
Quote: This is an elevator, and these are rivets. Notice how they feel exactly like the rivets at the Part 61 FBO across the field?
No, the FBO across the field uses duct tape and super glue to hold on the rivet so it does feel slightly different.
"Now you too can be 35 and still haven't soloed!"
photo #2

"Hello? Captain? If you can hear me, I think the PA is broken.... "
Joyce keeps reminiscing about the days when she was a Dental Assistant and was responsible for administering the Nitrous Oxide.

Oh, those were the fun times.
FA describing the good ol'day's of time spent huffin'.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to