Site slow, and DB errors.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey guys, just a heads up, the site is running a little laggy and taking awhile to post in threads.

Thanks for running a great site!

Blue
I agree. Thought it was just me.
I finally had to make a post about this. Lately the site is totally bogging down on me. Sometimes takes 4-5 clicks to get any movement around the forums. I did a tracert in cmd and turned up nothing as far as bad server hops. I did see this for the first time today and figured I'd post it as well.

I know you guys switched DNS and went with a different server company but it seems that the performance has gone downhill since then. I love the site and let me know if there is any info I can obtain. BTW, I am located in HKG but I have "0" problems with any other US websites other than a higher than normal ping.
Thank you for the feedback! I am experiencing the same issues as you. HSLD is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it ASAP. Thank you for your patience!
Quote: I finally had to make a post about this. Lately the site is totally bogging down on me. Sometimes takes 4-5 clicks to get any movement around the forums. I did a tracert in cmd and turned up nothing as far as bad server hops. I did see this for the first time today and figured I'd post it as well.

I know you guys switched DNS and went with a different server company but it seems that the performance has gone downhill since then. I love the site and let me know if there is any info I can obtain. BTW, I am located in HKG but I have "0" problems with any other US websites other than a higher than normal ping.

Same issues here. Glad I'm not the only one!
my search isn't working either
It truly is the worst ever so I also hope the problem can be fixed. Load times are very very slow and I even get the above database error message sometimes. Thanks for working the issue; I don't want to spend this much of my free time studying!
Yeah, it is running slower. But to HSLD and all the other folks running the site, it is still TONS faster than the annual newsletter that once was the best source. Thanks, keep up the good work.
If anyone is having problems with delayed page loads, could you please try and post which browser your using.

Thanks!
Foxfire is giving trouble on my home pc. It's intermittent but mostly gives very slow load times. At work I have Internet Explorer and all the same performance problems there too.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to