NetJets Application process

Subscribe
I had my best friend drop off my NetJets application in CMH. He got an e-mail that they received my application, but I did not get an e-mail. Is anyone in the same boat?
netjets application
I've heard that very few people get confirmation emails. your buddy is the best source and sounds like he got a response. My contact finally found out mine was never received--i sent it a month ago, now i'm way behind. [B]has anyone been able to email the whole appl. package. the files were too big when i tried so i faxxed it in. didn't want to pester them so i assumed they got it. guess i should have. good luck.
I mailed my application to NJA and never received an "application received" email. I emailed them a month later asking whether or not they received my application. They responded back 3 days later that my application had been received and was on file. From my experience and what I have read here, 4-6 weeks between communication seems to be the norm. I think the number of applications they are receiving and the hiring process is keeping them busy. Good luck.
I FedEx'd my stuff to CMH. I never received an e-mail saying that they had my app. However, I did get an e-mail to do a phone interview. I did that on July 2nd and am still waiting to hear from them to see if they want to bring me to CMH for an interview.