Vision Care

Subscribe
Does anyone know if the Anthem policy provides vision care for us as well as our dependents. I know we use to have it, but can't seem to find it within the Anthem benefits book.
it's a seperate policy like the dental. I think its DavisVision. I used it a few months ago with no problem.
Quote: it's a seperate policy like the dental. I think its DavisVision. I used it a few months ago with no problem.
Does it also cover our "better half" and family members??
It does but it's pretty restrictive - wife got a free exam but had to really search to find a place that would accept it - and then either contact or glasses but not both. Overall not bad.
Thanks guys. I just logged on to Davisvision.com and after a 2 minute registration, the system knew who I was and showed me that my wife and I were eligible for an exam as well as glasses. Perhaps now I'll be able to see myself coming back to work. But most probably not..
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish.........

p.f.c>Contract Administration>Pilot Benefit Book>Health Care
I wouldn't trust the PBB. Check out the health care section...It still hasn't been updated with the new insurance.

I biatched about it a couple of months ago, to our R&I chair. His response? Someone hit "print" at Kinkos before they should have.
Quote: Thanks guys. I just logged on to Davisvision.com and after a 2 minute registration, the system knew who I was and showed me that my wife and I were eligible for an exam as well as glasses. Perhaps now I'll be able to see myself coming back to work. But most probably not..
Davis Vision is the same eye care we had before the change this last year-- actually descent coverage