Best website for travel plans?

Subscribe
I'm wanting to travel internationally but having an issue finding out the best means to go about getting there. Don't really care where I leave the US from except I can't take AA. Ultimate goal is going to see a friend in Medellin Colombia within the next couple weeks. There was a CAL flight from IAH to Bogota then I could just JS/Zedfare it to MDE. But I can't find that CAL flight anymore and now I'm trying to find a way to get to Bogota.
Did you try expedia.com or similar websites? Think they have a travel planner...good luck.... I have a few trips my self, germany, St. Marteen, and south africa
I did but no luck dealing with one foreign country to another. I have a friend in Colombia I'd like to see. She also wants to go on a trip to another country but I don't know what place list COPA and all those types of airlines.
You might try this site-

Shortcut to: Cheap Flights from Budget Airlines with WhichBudget.com
This is the site for ALL flights going everywhere. Except cargo. passrider.com - a place where you will never get bumped
Try using www.shoppingczar.com for a definitive list of travel web sites as your jumping off point. They are all listed in order of traffic figures.