FDX Fastbid for SEPT

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Good download in FastBid at 2013L
Quote: Now there you guys go again, expecting management to post bid packs in a timely manner (in accordance with the contract!). It seems like 3 of the last 6 bid packs have been late (I guess we surprised them?), Posting bid awards and practice bids have been late (contractor software excuses!), etc.

How come the closing dates for the bids don't get extended when the bid packs are late?

Come on management lurkers ... WE DESERVE BETTER SUPPORT FROM THE SYSTEM! Maybe the flight ops management support furloughs have already started? If we did our job like this we would be FIRED!

Regards ... Mark
CBA 25.A.4. Bidding for Captains shall close 7 days after distribution of the bid period package, unless the bid package is distributed late due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Captains’ bids shall close 6 days after distribution of the bid package. In any event, Captains’ bids shall close between 18 and 14 days prior to the commencement of the new bid period. Bidding for First Officer and Second Officer awards shall close 24 hours following the close of the bidding for Captain awards. Bids shall be awarded in order of seniority within each crew position based upon bids received as of 1200 CT on such date.

Quote: Good download in FastBid at 2013L
Me too!!
Yep it's working now
Boeing (Classic) bidpack still MIA; although the lines are available for fastbid/bidx.
If you open the A300 pdf bidpack and change A300 to B727 in the address bar, you can download the Boeing bidpack. Why it has to be this way, I have no idea......
Unless there is language in the contract that penalizes FedEx for posting the bid pack late I'm afraid this will continue to be the norm.
OK ... I was able to download the bidpack. But no luck with accepted fares? I usually have this problem the first 24 hours that the bidpacks are out (no idea why?), but after that the accepted fares usually download just fine? Anyone else having this problem?
As of this am (Saturday) company has not published accepted fares.. I don't expect them until Monday now at the earliest due to the weekend.
Quote: As of this am (Saturday) company has not published accepted fares.. I don't expect them until Monday now at the earliest due to the weekend.
You can see when the company publishes the Accepted Fares - then download them to FastBid

go to the pfc Flight Operations Home page

click on Expense Report Data (left side of page)

click on Accepted Fares (left side of page)

in the Query by Bid Period & City Pair select Sep 08 from the first drop-down box

leave the other two options empty (origin and destination)

click on submit

WHEN the Accepted Fares for Sep 08 are finally published, they will all come up and be displayed when you click the submit button (for all city pairs for the entire Sep 08 bid period)

This is the same data that the bidding programs go find and input into their respective programs.

Usually, the are published close to the same time the bid packs come out. But as of Saturday afternoon, they're still not there for Sep 08.

Hope this helps....
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to