How many hours to be competetive?

Subscribe
to be hired?
Quote: to be hired?
Need more specifics bud.
sorry!
to get hired for netjets?
Here is a link to a popular interview gouge for NetJets. Within each interview experience is that particular applicant's qualifications; including flight hours. Low end looks to be around 3000 hours with the spectrum topping at over 15000.

http://www.aviationinterviews.com/pi...utive_jet.html
I was hired back in January with 2700tt and 1600 part 121 jet. I had one internal recomendation.
They won't even look at your app with anything less than their 2500TT mins.
It all depends- the mins say 2500TT 500 ME. But keep in mind- if all that time is in bug smashers its not that competative. A lot of higher time 121/135 pilots are being placed. Another benefit would be formal training in a jet or turboprop for a reputable place like Flight Safety or Simuflight.

You have to show up ready to hit the ground running. The sim eval is conducted in a squirelly old citation sim that extremely roll/pitch sensative. Before you go get up to speed on it.

Your best bet would be an internal ref to walk you in, but if you don't have one- get a bunch of refs, submitt your application and cross your fingers.
egplt, what is your email? this board will not let me PM you.
miker1,

If you belong to Flightinfo my screen name is tk855. If you don't go over there let me know and I will give you an email address. Talk to you soon!