Numbers finally out at XJT - 314 Active FO furloughs and 137 Active CA downgrades

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Final numbers out at XJT are: 314 Active FO furloughs and 137 Active CA downgrades. Effective October 1st.

Guess the one good news is 81 ERJ-135 CA's will now be paid at ERJ-145 rates.

Personally I'm going to take this time and enjoy my old job and live at home. If you see any other XJT guys out there on the street, throw them your support. Good luck to all.
Well, at least it wasn't as bad as first reported.
Sorry to hear that.... good luck guys.
Quote: Final numbers out at XJT are: 314 Active FO furloughs and 137 Active CA downgrades. Effective October 1st.

Guess the one good news is 81 ERJ-135 CA's will now be paid at ERJ-145 rates.

Personally I'm going to take this time and enjoy my old job and live at home. If you see any other XJT guys out there on the street, throw them your support. Good luck to all.
Yeah, I got the F-bomb (I'm a U45XX so it wasn't a surprise), and I see it as a good thing. Commuting to short call reserve for 11 months straight has worn on me a bit, so I'm taking this time to go find a job that pays more and has me home every night.
that sucks. i have a bunch of buddies over there. for those of us who don't have access, what seniority date did the furloughs/downgrades go to?
Quote: that sucks. i have a bunch of buddies over there. for those of us who don't have access, what seniority date did the furloughs/downgrades go to?
I'd have to look for the CA numbers but the most junior FO is now 4/16/07 DOH.
Quote: Well, at least it wasn't as bad as first reported.
Yeah, thanks to the MEC and management, many furloughs and downgrades were averted.
Quote: that sucks. i have a bunch of buddies over there. for those of us who don't have access, what seniority date did the furloughs/downgrades go to?

Most junior CA is now a March 05 hire.
Good luck to you all
Sorry to hear it guys. Best of luck to all of you. I hope things will turn around quickly for you.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to