Flight Express @ KORL????

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
A Quick Check and you find something different
A quick check of the FAA database shows Flight Express to have the highest accident/incident rate for any 135 in the country. The gear up rate is unbelievable. A quick chat with their POI and you find they are under special watch procedures with special concerns being noted for non standard industry practices especially Mr. Austins odd ball procedures........
Great company- I enjoyed my time there. Did not have to move at all and got the Baron in 7 months. I was never pressured to fly and any decisions to divert went unquestioned.
Great Place to work. MX was good and all the pilots when i was there were fun as well. Most of the stuff on NTSB it pilot issues not MX. Great place to build time and get experience.
As Jaxpilot & FLX820 said, great place to build experience, and most of the people I encountered, management included were great to work with.
I can't relate to Ockham, as I have no idea what he is talking about. In terms of incidents, I agree with FLX820 that most of those were pilot related and really had nothing to do with company procedures.

Hey FLX820, welcome to Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami!
Guess which one of the previous posters never flew for FLX?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to