Alitalia files BK

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Soon there will be very few airlines left - there'll be OPECair America, OPECair Europe, OPECair Africa, etc...
Alitalia pilots agree to rescue plan: report - Yahoo! News

Good news for our colleagues!
Quote: Alitalia pilots agree to rescue plan: report - Yahoo! News

Good news for our colleagues!
Notizie grandi which according to google means great news!
Great news indeed!
I wonder how that Alitalia/Air One integration will go? Not well I assume. I bet there will be some layoffs among pilots. Good thing most single Italian guys live at home with their mothers.
Quote: Good thing most single Italian guys live at home with their mothers.
What's this all about?
Quote: What's this all about?
I think it's called "flame" - so basically disregard the post.
buongiorno.
Alitalia still alive.

860 pilots...dead.
very sad.
shame.

I'll keep working on my 777.
many of my friends... will not!
my heart is crying... broken.
tears on my eyes...
I'm lucky..I'm sad.

thank you boys.
Massimo.
Quote: buongiorno.
Alitalia still alive.

860 pilots...dead.
very sad.
shame.

I'll keep working on my 777.
many of my friends... will not!
my heart is crying... broken.
tears on my eyes...
I'm lucky..I'm sad.

thank you boys.
Massimo.
Good to hear Alitalia is still around! As far as the furloughed/layed off pilots - at least some airlines in Europe/Asia are hiring - in the US thousands of pilots are unemployed; numerous airlines have furloughed already and many are planning additional lay offs. OPEC kingdoms must be happy...
Quote: Good to hear Alitalia is still around! As far as the furloughed/layed off pilots - at least some airlines in Europe/Asia are hiring - in the US thousands of pilots are unemployed; numerous airlines have furloughed already and many are planning additional lay offs. OPEC kingdoms must be happy...
Pilots from companies such as Alitalia or Olympic won't have a problem finding jobs if they get furloughed. These are companies that hire once in a blue moon, and when they do hire were talking small numbers. Very well qualified pilots with a lot of jet experience and international flying are golden in Europe, Asia and especially the Middle East, where commuting from Italy or Greece is regularly performed when flying the Heavies. Good luck to Alitalia, Olympic is next on the chopping block, let's see what happens.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to