new 2 this corporate stuff.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
advice taken
Have you ever thought about taking up golf?
With a 60 type, look at Flexjet. Check their website. look at their domciles, it could be something to look at. Good luck!
Quote: With a 60 type, look at Flexjet. Check their website. look at their domciles, it could be something to look at. Good luck!
I ck`d them out but, they have horrible pay scales, they would be good for someone looking for hours but i already have 15,000 +.--I can`t say i wasn`t warned about this corporate thing, i find the lack of "job security" is alarming in this field of aviation
If you're looking for sympathy, you probably shouldn't look for it on a message board.

If you're looking for work, whining about it on a message board won't help.

Bottom line, you've just made yourself out to be a crybaby post-121er, and that will not open "real" corporate doors.
Damn Straight!
Randal,

Dude, retire and live on your pension if you have one. Unless you are living the standard three ex-wives and five kids in college scenario that so many airline guys have. If you still want to fly, then a Flexjet may be your bag because at least its a steady paycheck. That seems to be the going rate these days for that type of flying. Remember, in corporate aviation you are flying only a few rev pax unlike the 120 or so pax you were used to in the A320. Less $$ in means less $$ out. Simple economics. My opinion of course
Quote: If you're looking for sympathy, you probably shouldn't look for it on a message board.

If you're looking for work, whining about it on a message board won't help.

Bottom line, you've just made yourself out to be a crybaby post-121er, and that will not open "real" corporate doors.
thanks much for the kind advice

p.s. i think your avatar is extremly suited 2 u.
The original post has been deleted but I'm guessing that you are trying to make the transition to corporate, it helps a lot if you ever flew corporate or charter, you definitely have to network, if you don't know the people doing the hiring, you don't have too much of a chance. I actively sought out some part time gigs on my days off and it opened some doors.
Quote: advice taken
Talk to the guys you did your type with. They know all the open jobs.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to