Page 1 of 2
Go to
Departing Lake Hood strip

Lake Hood & International

Potters Marsh with Fire Island and the Sleeping Lady in the background
Turnigan Arm mudflats

Shrouded in Mystery

Open Passage

Sorry for the 19inch pictures. Photobucket was being a pain and showed the pictures as being resized but somehow I posted the original sizes.
FlyOrDie -

I really like the Mudflats and Shrouded in Mystery pictures. I've got some good Alaskan pictures from my recent trip to the Fairbanks area that you might appreciate. If I eventualy larn to post pictures on here I'll share them.

USMCFLYR
Quote: FlyOrDie -

I really like the Mudflats and Shrouded in Mystery pictures. I've got some good Alaskan pictures from my recent trip to the Fairbanks area that you might appreciate. If I eventualy larn to post pictures on here I'll share them.

USMCFLYR
Post away. I'd like to see them. I don't usually end up around Fairbanks that much unless its late at night picking up an airplane from mx.
Beautiful!

I really need to do some flying up in Alaska. Keep telling the wife we are moving up there.
Great shots love the cub low and slow
Great Photos! I could see my old house, and my old shooting range over in Potter's Marsh!
I liked the ramp in the first pic. All tailwheels of many flavors and varieties. A beautiful site! Sort of like my home airport of 7B3 where you pull up to the grass runway and may see tied down for lunch a few cubs, a stearman or two, a new standard a couple cessna 170-180's and whatever other mixture is around.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to