where to go to college

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
I am 20 years old and want to become a pilot. I currently live in CA.
Which colleges/universities do you guys recommend?
They should offer a professional pilot program at the bachelor level.
I am currently enrolled in the community college here and I plan on getting my ppl at a local airport.
Your interest in higher level education sounds good, just don't major in aviation!
If you have any interests outside aviation, it would be best to major in something else as a fall back/second career. Flying at a local flight school will get you the same ratings as an aviation university and it's often less expensive.
Yea I know but I really want to go to an aviation college/ university. The most I want to do at a local flight school is get my ppl. And I already have a fall back. I have lived oversees almost all my live and during my stay in Germany I went to an electrical school.
Quote: Yea I know but I really want to go to an aviation college/ university. The most I want to do at a local flight school is get my ppl. And I already have a fall back. I have lived oversees almost all my live and during my stay in Germany I went to an electrical school.
Do you like women? If yes, go to USC or UCSD. Aviation schools and women don't mix.
"Yea I know but I really want to go to an aviation college/ university."

Fair enough. In state, you have San Jose St. That's the only one I can think of. Metro State in DEN is a good one. You do your flying at your choice of three or four large FBO's. That keeps flying costs down. DEN is a great town. They have internships with UA's training center. And it's a regular school that has an aviation program, not an "aviation school".
Utah Valley State College.
Mt. San Antonio College is in So. Cal. (Mt. SAC)
What does FBO mean?
Small flight school
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to