Get Ready to Run

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: way to be paying attention srfnfly!

i got $20 on him doing it and maybe another $20 to help pay his legal fees afterwards!
Quote: ill take that one as well, where do i send my $40?? hahaha.
HAHAHAHA! I'll add $100!
This is hilarious
Throw in another 20 even if I'm on an LOA, that'd be priceless to see.

Ohh wait, maybe I don't want to see that at all.
"...United 242 heavy is going around, there seems to be a naked man running accross 35L..." oh that would be pricless to hear on the radio, hahaha!!
Actually............ Jet fuel is at $131.50/barrel. You got a ways to go. That's 44% higher than this week last year.
How bout letting him wear his flip flops and wristwatch while he chases a F/A down the runway.
That has more to do with the limited refining capacity in the wake of Ike than the crude oil prices. The difference is called the "crack spread." Not to be confused with the crack that will be seen running down 35L.
Quote: That has more to do with the limited refining capacity in the wake of Ike than the crude oil prices. The difference is called the "crack spread." Not to be confused with the crack that will be seen running down 35L.
hahahaha perfect
Im gonna let the Sports Books in Vegas know about this little stint...we can make some HUUUUGE cash on this one
Funny stuff, pilots with too much time on their hands as always. But that's what makes us who we are...... demand the most pay for very little work. You guys are awesome...
As far as the guy on 35L at DEN, now that will be for the record books
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to