Best FBO Scenery...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to
Quote: Have you ever taken "The golf cart ride" at CEW Bob Sikes in the FL. panhandle?
Those chicks are HOT!!
I used to instruct there in the late 80's and they were doing the golf cart ride back then. Gal named Sheila was the "main attraction". I'm surprised the golf cart still works........ the gave a LOT of rides in it. LOL Used to have quite a few military flights and charter flights come in since the FBO gave out free booze and steaks for large fuel orders. Nice place though.... I had a great time, and yes, the girls WERE cute!
Dudes....Hands down, Fort Worth, Alliance Aviation Services at KAFW. Wow.
Quote: Dudes....Hands down, Fort Worth, Alliance Aviation Services at KAFW. Wow.
Hells Yes!!! In my C-21 days we would find ANY excuse to fly out there to check out the scenery!
not cute
sorry, wrong thread
Best of the best...

Houston Millionaire....every shift
and
Addison Millionaire...every shift
and
Atlantic MSY....definitely seasonal and depends on shift...
Quote: Dudes....Hands down, Fort Worth, Alliance Aviation Services at KAFW. Wow.
That's the one I was coming in here to post on! I'm here at Alliance all week for training and haven't seen a bad looking one yet. They are all gorgeous!!

Not sure if she still works there, but Holly 'Bigguns' at AAO in Wichita is, um....yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
University Flight Center in Gainsville Florida.... my oh my.
Quote: That's the one I was coming in here to post on! I'm here at Alliance all week for training and haven't seen a bad looking one yet. They are all gorgeous!!

Not sure if she still works there, but Holly 'Bigguns' at AAO in Wichita is, um....yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
I heard Holly was fired. I always looked forward to fly to AAO
Quote: Best of the best...

Houston Millionaire....every shift
and
Addison Millionaire...every shift
and
Atlantic MSY....definitely seasonal and depends on shift...
I second ADS Millionaire. I was there yesterday. For a while, they were going downhill on CSRs, but they have redeemed themselves.
Hah, someone just put the girls from TLH Flightline up on FBOhotties.com- Shayna, Jillian and Crystal.

Quote: University Flight Center in Gainsville Florida.... my oh my.

I agree, Katie was working the other day while I was there- very nice!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to