Lear 85

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Sweet ride.

Learjet 85
Looks nice, but is it just me or are the main wheels extremely close together? That's gotta be fun in crosswinds!
Verrrrrrry Nyyyyyyce...how much?
Quote: Verrrrrrry Nyyyyyyce...how much?
500 DALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the ProLine Fusion avionics!
I'd like to see more of that.

USMCFLYR
Quote: Looks nice, but is it just me or are the mail wheels extremely close together? That's gotta be fun in crosswinds!
That's how the new designs are. Mains under fusalage, not under wings. They must be heavy built gear. Like the MU2.
Looks great and will give the G150 a run for their money. But I also think it'll compete too much the big brother CL300. So I wonder if their going to announce a redesigned 300.
The website looks like a cross between an episode of "24" and and AXE commercial!
I got a chance to check out the mockup at NBAA today. The cockpit is much roomier than the 55 or 60. The fusion cockpit is very logical and has a mouse system like a 777 or Global with drop down windows for checklists and the like. Sitting in the 85 and not being told what it could be confused for a Challenger 300 or Global. Gonna be a sweet airplane!

The sales rep said 20 Million in 2015 dollars when slots are available. Now if I could just talk my boss into one!
I'll post picks of it when I get a faster internet connection tomorrow after our next trip.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to