Bel Air...

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
So Im looking to send my resume to Bel Air but wanted some info first. Any advice would be great. Town? Pay? 3,500 a month?? Really.. QOL? Thanks!
There a lot of people who have beef with that flight school. Personally I don't know anything about them.
Why do they have beef with them?
If you're talking about Bel Air in KSQL, I'd say the owner seems a little shady. Check out Aclan Pro Air across the bay. I know the owner- he's a nice guy, and seems to run a good ship.
Assuming management hasn't changed, the owner struck me as a "used car salesman" type.
Quote: If you're talking about Bel Air in KSQL, I'd say the owner seems a little shady. Check out Aclan Pro Air across the bay. I know the owner- he's a nice guy, and seems to run a good ship.
have to agree and that's what everyone else is going to say...STAY AWAY...head to the otherside of the bay to Hayward and check out Aclan Pro Air. I'm good friends with the owner too, great guy...
Well thanks for the heads up. I have a CFI job where I am at but wow things are super slow and Im looking to move to where the students are. Does anyone know of places that will give me good flight time and good pay?
iasco in napa, but more of a career move...great gig from the people that i know there...napa's a great place to live too...
I was looking at apartments in Napa. Got to have a big paycheck to pay for some of those apartments.
Quote: iasco in napa, but more of a career move...great gig from the people that i know there...napa's a great place to live too...
Wow they looked nice.. Great website and looks like they pay well, but 1000 tt required for a CFI position is alot for a new CFI with low time.. Anything else?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to