Delta mins

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
The Fltops website for the job fair says 1200TT 1000 Turbine and 500PIC turbine but the Delta website still has no PIC. I want to go but i dont have the 500PIC Turbine. Can anyone clarify what the mins currently are?
Quote: The Fltops website for the job fair says 1200TT 1000 Turbine and 500PIC turbine but the Delta website still has no PIC. I want to go but i dont have the 500PIC Turbine. Can anyone clarify what the mins currently are?

Buff unless your father is the CEO at Delta, I can;t imagine with all the experience on the street they would even look at you.........

PS not saying you shouldnt go, but ya know
Last hiring cycle 500 was the bare minimum except for 1 or 2 people that were hired. Towards the beginning of the hiring cycle it was 1500...then trickled down to 1000.
Not true. DAL looks at much more than just "experience." Its a total package sorta thing.
Personally I would go and apply as long as you meet the mins on the Delta Pilot job website. There was a guy in my class with 0 jet PIC. He was from Eagle and was a long time FO that just got stuck in the right seat.

Slinky
Those guys are the exception to the rule. Eagle pilots were not allowed to upgrade for seven years with the flow down.
Yes apply. You never know. They do just take some people out of the stack and give them calls. One could be you.
They really take a look at your prior work experience and college. They know most people interviewing can fly a aircraft. They are looking for people who can manage the operation and make the right choices when irregular operations and events occur. If you had solid grades in school and a good work history then go ahead and apply.
I only knew of a few people that got on with less than a 3.0. Most were well above that.
The one I can think of, had some awesome work history, and great references.
GPA Conversion: ERAU 3.0=1.0 at State Universities

How 'bout those mins?
Quote: GPA Conversion: ERAU 3.0=1.0 at State Universities

How 'bout those mins?
Boy to Girl Ratio Conversion:

ERAU 18 to 1 = State University 3 to 1
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to