FDX-Mem Lost & Found

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I recently lost a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on a 72. I asked the folks at the coordination desk if they were turned in, and they informed me that they have two lost and founds. One contains less expensive items and the other contains items that are quite expensive. The less expensive items are displayed publicly in the normal spot. The higher value items are kept in a box behind the coordination desk.

I post this b/c there were several items that were of value in the box. If you lost some nice glasses or expensive electronics, ask the guys to check the box behind the counter.
I've had really good luck with the "public" lost'n'found box getting keys and glasses returned (thanks for that guys and gals). Didn't know there was another one?
Quote: I recently lost a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on a 72.
are you "goose" or "maverick"?......
I didnt make it to the silver screen b/c I was too busy hauling rubber dog $hit.
Quote: I've had really good luck with the "public" lost'n'found box getting keys and glasses returned (thanks for that guys and gals). Didn't know there was another one?
So you're the one who would regularly "clean out" that tabletop lost and found. What did you do with all those keys and glasses???

Memo to Flt Coord: Don't let MM into the "high value" lost and found, or everything there will become "lost" too.
The last time I went to the lost and found box there were a pair of dentures in there. That will probably occur more often in the next few years. NDs, god bless em.
Quote: The last time I went to the lost and found box there were a pair of dentures in there. That will probably occur more often in the next few years. NDs, god bless em.
Yeah, and since pilots are such investing geniuses, we're going to see a lot more of 'em for the next 5+ years...
An effort is usually made in flight coordination to figure out whose stuff belongs to who, yet, if no name, flight number, or tail number can be identified, then it becomes very hard to trace an item to an individual.

Recently, within the last few months, we put all of the "nice" stuff that was turned into the desk in a box.

Further, we make announcements when nice things get turned in, in an attempt to track down the indivdual as the chances of that person still being in the A.O.C. at the time is high . . .
Quote: An effort is usually made in flight coordination to figure out whose stuff belongs to who, yet, if no name, flight number, or tail number can be identified, then it becomes very hard to trace an item to an individual.

Recently, within the last few months, we put all of the "nice" stuff that was turned into the desk in a box.

Further, we make announcements when nice things get turned in, in an attempt to track down the indivdual as the chances of that person still being in the A.O.C. at the time is high . . .

Did you find the guy who left his reading glasses in the recliner room?
Quote: What did you do with all those keys and glasses???
No need for glasses, but I use the keys when I need an airport car. I usually just grab a set of random keys and go out to the parking lot and walk around until the key remote opens a nice car
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to