Market in Guangzhou?

Subscribe
Posted this on pilotswap to no response (I'm already used to disappointment), but... Does anyone know of any good markets in CAN? Couldn't get to PVG or SZX next month and would like to do some shopping on the cheap. Although with the Euro falling like a Polish glider maybe I should just head to the Champs Elysee with a fistful of greenbacks.

Mucho Thanks,
hoya
I think only about 5 guys ever used it to begin with.
Leather markets good, you can get good knock offs, or bad ones. The merchants usually deal with wholesalers and won't bargain much with the occassional buyer.
The Watch market is good, and theres lots of shopping around it also. For just general shopping the watch market and the stores around it make a pretty good day of shopping.
Great deals on pearls at Mao Shung Pearl at the jewlery market. See Keri, the manager as she we'll take good care of ya. Look for the NWA A330 sticker (even though it doesn't go there) on the back wall.

Ferd
Something I did to make you not want to use PilotSwap?

I'd sure like to know what it is that I did...

I've run the site for years on my own nickel with a few paid advertisers (that don't even come close to covering my costs).

I've tried numerous times to get a link on PFC, but am blocked every time by one pilot in the website department of PFC from ever letting that happen.

I've kept the site neutral -

I have done it as a service to my fellow FDX pilots and to do a little web-site production.

Seriously, I'd appreciate it if you'd write to me and give me your legit beefs, rather than just bad-mouthing the site here. If it's legit, I'll change it. If it's not, then I guess you'll have to continue griping here with no supporting evidence.

That's just rude.