???s about Dubai

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Dude...It is Selma Hayek.

AA
I think she has a great looking body but her face? Y'all really think she's that good lookin' ? It gets even worst when she starts talking, can't stand her voice and her accent... Oh well, I guess I'm weird...
Quote: The wife and I are thinking about visiting Dubai next month. Could someone tell me the basics, such as best transportation, best reasonable safe hotels, places to visit, things to do, any safety precautions?
Burj Al Arab.... that place is baller

Burj Al Arab - Dubai - Jumeirah - One of the World's Best Hotels

rooms start at like $2000 USD give or take a few thousand... but if you're a high roller....
Quote:
Rotorhead - I thought his name was spelled Исаак Озимов or possibly Айзек Азимов, you sure it's Isaac?

Well, errr, possibly - but I'll have to check your spelling ...

It sure as hell ain't spelled "Isacc"!

Quote:
but I loved his Foundation Trilogy
He was one in a billion, fer sure ...
Quote: I think she has a great looking body but her face? Y'all really think she's that good lookin' ? It gets even worst when she starts talking, can't stand her voice and her accent... Oh well, I guess I'm weird...
Weird?..................You might consider coming out of the closet if you think ANYTHING on that woman is remotely unappealling!!
Quote:
I think she has a great looking body but her face
She has a face? Never got that high ...
Quote: Weird?..................You might consider coming out of the closet if you think ANYTHING on that woman is remotely unappealling!!
Well, no I am not hiding in any closets, I simply don't find her that attractive and never have. (again, I'm talking her face mot her body ). Different taste doesn't have to mean gay, you know?
Layover In Dubai
Hey gang I got a 90hr layover in Dubai. I am single and have "yellow fever" ...Where are the safe respectful clubs to venture out possibly by myself there??? Thanks
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to