Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey I know Air Willie furloughed a bunch of pilots back in September, I was wondering if there was any new news on that or what Wisconsin is doing these days in terms of recalling, more flying etc. Thanks for the imput.
Despite all our Furloughed Pilots and Downgraded Capts due to our "Reduced Flying"....its still damn near impossible to drop anything...it know its worse on the Capt. side.....yet Mgmt. still wants 16 more Capt's to take COLA

We will NEVER grow under our own power.....Our Company is just waiting for Mesa to tank so we can get a piece of the Action.

Not much else.....Mgmt. is also trying to stuff PBS down our throats by making our schedules complete garbage.
Take COLA? Did you mean TOWOP?

I wouldn't wait around for Mesa to tank. You've got years of disapointment ahead of you if you think Air Wisconsin will ever grow..

Ex-AWAC'r

S.
Quote: I wouldn't wait around for Mesa to tank. You've got years of disapointment ahead of you if you think Air Wisconsin will ever grow..
Ahhhh, how I have missed your glowing optimism...

Hope things are well at 'da Blue!
And then they try to tell you that their not growing shows responsible management and is a "good" thing b/c they will be shielded from reductions and furloughs... and
It sucks here right now....I wish I had gone somewhere else..

We will never grow...only the ground handling will.
Quote: It sucks here right now....I wish I had gone somewhere else..

We will never grow...only the ground handling will.
Man this is starting to sound a lot like Comair. I feel for ya all
Quote: Take COLA? Did you mean TOWOP?

I wouldn't wait around for Mesa to tank. You've got years of disapointment ahead of you if you think Air Wisconsin will ever grow..

Ex-AWAC'r

S.

Yeah I meant to say TOWOP....my bad

And your right.....a company that didnt see any "Future" in 70 seat jets.....will never grow...sadly

Who knows....im sure in 2 years we are all gonna be working for RAH or SkyWest anyway
Quote: Who knows....im sure in 2 years we are all gonna be working for RAH or SkyWest anyway
That's what the PHL crewroom lawyers were saying 2 years ago...
Quote: That's what the PHL crewroom lawyers were saying 2 years ago...

Hahaha no kidding????

Hows the Charter Doin Boiler???? Your company doin ok with the Economy in the position its in??
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to