Piedmont vs Trans States

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I've been searching the forums for info on both airlines, but if anyone has more info on conditions at both or personal oppinions I would appreciate hearing them. I am interviewing with both at the end of the month and any more info would be great! Thanks!
Here Email me @ [email protected] with your questions and i will try to answer them.
DASH8AV8R,

Would you mind if I poped you an email? I am interning w/ PDT starting in May. I have a few questions. (personal opinion, factual...that sorta thing)

Thanks,
Laxrox
Go ahead i have already replied to two other guy with questions,the more info the better!!
thx dude!

Laxrox
I was wondering if PDT has any type of commuter clause and which base might be best if one was going to try and commute to the west coast. I know commuting makes life difficult but the flying job I have now I only see my family about 3 days a month. Thanks for any help.
Yes we have a commuter clause,But i don't think it will do you any good when you commute from the west coast. I know two guys that do it and it sucks. You would spend more time in the air than @ home with your family.
I used to live in CLT and alway's wanted to fly for them. I've been monitoring their website but didn't see any postings for pilot job openings.

How did you guy's/girls submit your resume?
Our Pilot openings are not always posted. Send your resume to Human resources in KSBY.
Tanks Dash8!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to