AME in Nashville

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Charlie Smith
Also looking for a new AME in BNA. Dr. Smith (ret.) was pilot friendly and simply the best. Went to him for 17 years. Anyone with recent experience with Dr. Friddell or Dr. Smith's recommendation- Dr. Bruce Hollinger?
I used Dr. Friddell for the first time in May of last year. Recommended to me by another local pilot/friend. Nice new office in Mount Juliet. Seemed like a real nice guy, nothing unusual. I'll probably go back to him this May again.
I used Bruce H. He is very good and will be a nice replacement for Charlie who I went to for 15 yrs. Bruce is getting out of internal medicine and taking on the type of role Charlie did. Soon hopefully he will move his office out toward the airport which should help you airline guys.
AMEs IN BNA
What about dr. John guenst at st. Thomas west ?!?
Pilot former tn air guard former air force reservist.
Anybody used ?!? Flightphysical.com has a list. Charlie smith is still on it.
Bna ame
I have used both Dr Guenst and Dr Hollinger and prefer Hollinger. He's a very nice doc with the right sight picture. His brother is a retired AA pilot who reminds him that pilots aren't looking for an internist but a piece of paper ;-) He does enough to keep it all legal but isn't trying to find problems that aren't there. He plans to move out of his practice within the next year or two and is working to build up his base of pilot clientele. Recommend.
I've been using Dr. Hollinger since Charlie retired. No complaints. He's a keeper.
Another Charlie Smith regular here. Hate to hear that he's retired. The man is a legend in these parts amongst pilots.
AME update: Dr. Friddell has retired.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to