FDX B777 bid just out

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Number of Vac. Type/ Approx Trng Seniority. No.
Positions V/E Dom. Equip. Seat Length Start Date High/Low

125 V MEM 777 CAP P/INDEF Summer 2009 n/a n/a
125 V MEM 777 F/O P/INDEF Summer 2009 n/a n/a
You beat me to it!

How about this one:

'...The Company's position is that the 777 is a wide body aircraft and should be paid in that category.'

Let the games begin.

Beertini
Quote: Number of Vac. Type/ Approx Trng Seniority. No.
Positions V/E Dom. Equip. Seat Length Start Date High/Low

125 V MEM 777 CAP P/INDEF Summer 2009 n/a n/a
125 V MEM 777 F/O P/INDEF Summer 2009 n/a n/a
Interesting blurb about the payrate. I think there should be language that if you don't like the pay rate they come up with, you can cancel your bid without penalty.
That begs a question. What if you are awarded the 777 counting on a pay raise then decide not to go when the pay rate is the same? Can you do that?

The best part of the FCIF is when it says to ignore the pairings (schedule) and just bid the hardware you want to be sitting in. Are they joking?
Hopefully NO one will bid this until the pay rate and work rules are worked out. Don't give the company an edge.
Quote: Hopefully NO one will bid this until the pay rate and work rules are worked out. Don't give the company an edge.
Please explain how you think that is possible.
this will go senior I'd think...

what are they going to do about the ND issue... three guys over 60 and some poor 45 year old trying to stay awake all the way to CAN?

wonder what the association is going to do about that... "the right thing"?
Quote: this will go senior I'd think...

what are they going to do about the ND issue... three guys over 60 and some poor 45 year old trying to stay awake all the way to CAN?

wonder what the association is going to do about that... "the right thing"?
Jeez! It's been my experience that it is the 30-45 year old that can't stay awake.
Quote: Jeez! It's been my experience that it is the 30-45 year old that can't stay awake.

Yeah, its that boring drivel coming from the left seat that numbs the senses.

I'll be here all night !

Quote: You beat me to it!
You need to update your Cassel Posting Bot!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to