Am I seeing things?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Is it just me or did i see a couple navajos coming out of Ramp#1 in ATL the other day? Thought they were parked at a T gate. Anybody have any thoughts?
Its the new Air France flight from Paris. Those twins save a ton of gas compared to the 74's.
its Wings Air, they have flights from ATH-ATL-MCN
Wings Air out of KLZU.....panther conversion Nava's doing local EAS routes I think.....flywingsair.com...they were hiring "FO's" and when I inquired about it I quickly learned it was an upaid position...

Georgia Skies(Pacific Wings) also doing EAS from ATL to AHN and MCN on the Caravan's....
Yeah definitely saw one of those sitting at gate T10 while I was waiting for the crew bus to pick me up, tail number was N41142.
MU-2 cargo's fly out early morning in ATL as well
Comair is bringing back navajos like in the early days of Comair
speaking of seeing things..I was at PIT this morning and saw an EMB 170 in midwest colors. I heard about them doing the flying but is that a republic plane already painted up and operational? Was that one of the old frontier scheme planes? I may be behind the curve, havent been to PIT in a while.
Saw a blue -170 in ATL yesterday, too.
the midwest birds are up and flying...was going to work in MCI when a midwest crew saw one of the republic 170's at the overnight with them for the first time....they didn't seem to impressed.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to