Aerial Survey/Imaging?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows of any aerial survey/imaging companies that are currently hiring. I know that many of them have recently began their season and are likely already staffed with pilots, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!
I don't think any are hiring, but it never hurts to throw in your app in case someone drops mid-season.
I know we're not looking for anybody at LAI but it never hurts to put in an app. you're about two months too late for this season.
northern states aviation. dont know if they're hiring but i'd give it a shot.
Thanks guys!
Northern States is absolutely full. I worked for them last season, and I spoke with the boss a few days ago to see if anyone "wasn't working out" because I need some temporary work. He told me everyone's doing great.

I'd say I'm #1 on the list if anybody bails or gets fired withing the next 2 months
landcare is stocked as of now...greasemonkey is in the hotel room next to mine...he smells

were all stuck up here in the northeast waiting for the lake effect cloud cover/snow to dissappear...not sure how much longer we'll be up here though, hopefully headed south soon.
yeah, IlliniPilot99 was my roomate before but when he didn't bathe for about three days...i had to switch.
Yeah and now poor JMA is stuck with the two of you smelly guys.
out of boredom...im not bathing...just to see how long it takes JM to comment
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to