King Air 350 crew requirements

Subscribe
Just a quick question for the King Air 350 does anyone know if that is two crew or is it a single pilot airplane? Thanks
Minimum Crew is One. Just got the type two weeks ago. I've been flying 200 with two pilots for the last five years and that one single pilot pattern for the SIC removal didn't feel normal. Lots going on for one guy to handle. I'm sure if I flew single pilot every day it would become second hand, but even an incompetent copilot is better than no copilot.
Quote:
but even an incompetent copilot is better than no copilot.
[/QUOTE]
In my community many say that they would rather have the extra 800#s of gas and that is in place of a competant WSO I'm actually looking forward to flying with a co-pilot (well...being a co-pilot is more like it) and see what the differences are in the operations. Btw - believe me - once you got use to flying single seat you wouldn't have any problem handling ops. What is the single pilot pattern that you mentioned in your post?

USMCFLYR
Quote:
they would rather have the extra 800#s of gas and that is in place of a competent WSO

An 800 # WSO? Wow. I'm impressed! Guess he sleeps anywhere he wants to.
Single pilot circle to land with wx a touch above minimums; and circling clockwise...
I did my entire BE-300 type rating training all by my lonesome in Pro Line 21 sim. It's really no big deal to fly it single pilot, especially if you have some single pilot experience flying boxes or something like that.