The Post Hearing Briefs are out.

Subscribe
The Post Hearing Briefs are out, so let the needless, unnecessary fighting begin.
Two's in!!!!

Denny
New, did you get them on your MEC site? It's not on ours yet. Contrary to popular belief, Mr. Aldrin must have a life :-)
Quote: New, did you get them on your MEC site? It's not on ours yet. Contrary to popular belief, Mr. Aldrin must have a life :-)

Yes. They are on our site. I'm surprised that you don't have them yet, because you guys normally get them way before we do.

Maybe I can use this calm before the storm to ask that everyone remain calm.

You guys made some good points and we made some good points. Let's just let the arbitrators decide so that "you" and "us" can more quickly become "we."

New K Now
Safety's off...

Ready

Fire!

Aim
Quote: Maybe I can use this calm before the storm to ask that everyone remain calm.
Fat chance!! Quick everyone run around frantically and "GNASH, GNASH, GNASH!!!!!"
Look - we can't change anything on this forum anyway so why don't we wish each good luck and in two weeks we will know the outcome.

Scoop
Quote: Look - we can't change anything on this forum anyway so why don't we wish each good luck and in two weeks we will know the outcome.

Scoop
Now where would be the fun in that?
Quote: Look - we can't change anything on this forum anyway so why don't we wish each good luck and in two weeks we will know the outcome.

Scoop

GREAT POST!! Good Luck Everyone