delta 'passrider' number??

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know our 'passrider' number format for delta non-rev?
60 Employeenumber00

Example;

00-Primary or 01-Travel Companion, 02-Parent, etc.
It depends on who you work for. At SkyWest the PPR number is 400 employee number 0

Ex.
For DCI employees...

Airline Code Number + 6 Digit Employee Number

If your employee number is less than six digit, add zero(s) on the end to get to six.

For the primary pass rider you add "-00" at the end.

SKW example:

400XXXXX0-00
At ASA it's 70XXXXX00 so the above post is not entirely correct. You lose a zero at the end because you have an extra zero in your airline code number. Just know the entire passrider number is going to be 9 numbers, followed by the pax identification number (00 you, 01-02 parents, etc.).

kthxbi
If the original poster could state which carrier they work for then someone at the same carrier can reply to the original question as I'm sure the code numbers vary amongst carriers.
Take the square root of your birth date divided by the factor of the airplane you fly..add your code share redemption value to your flight attendant hotness value (from 1-10 of course) and you'll get your PPR number.

Or just call your pass bureau.
wow I'm surprisey nobody has complained yet that this thread is a breach of security because now Al Queda will know how to nonrev list on DL
They need a lot more than your PPR number to list!
Quote: wow I'm surprisey nobody has complained yet that this thread is a breach of security because now Al Queda will know how to nonrev list on DL
This is what I think about Al Quesadilla:
YouTube - Retarded Policeman #1: Hi
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to