Transpac (Panam) PHX info?

Subscribe
Is there anyone around here who is working at Transpac (former Panam PHX)? I submitted the online CFI application about 3 weeks ago, haven't heard anything yet, and was hoping to get contact info for someone in the HR department so I can follow up.

The main phone number on their website goes to a ground instructor's voicemail box, so I would appriciate it if someone could post or PM me a better number or e-mail address.

Thanks for any help!
As a current CFI at Pan Am, I can tell you that the reason why you haven't been contacted is most likely due to the size of our last new hire class. We are still in the process of getting them standardized as we speak. That doesn't mean we dont or wont need instructers, just give it a week or two more. As for working here I have no complaints, lots of hours, support from above and hard working students. Good luck!
I submitted the online app as well, only it was yesterday. I need to get out of PRC!!! Hope to hear back sooner rather than later.
I work there and our latest class was huge. It's a great place to work. If anyone wants info about the place just PM me.

Illini
How many students on average does each instructor have over there?