ourASA and Blackberry Curve

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey guys, I got a Blackberry Curve yesterday. It is my first PDA/smartphone so I am not very literate with these matters. Anyway, I cannot log into ourASA. I can get to the log-in page, but after I put in my ID and password it says log-in successful but reverts right back to the log-in page. I have enabled Java and I can get into Deltanet just fine. Any advice? Thank a lot.
I have a Blackberry Pearl and had the same problem. The blackberry browser does not work for OurASA. I had to download Opera mini which is a free browser available on line. If you go through this browser you can access anything in Our ASA and even book a flight on Delta Net. Hope that helps.
I will try that, thanks a lot!
Quote: I have a Blackberry Pearl and had the same problem. The blackberry browser does not work for OurASA. I had to download Opera mini which is a free browser available on line. If you go through this browser you can access anything in Our ASA and even book a flight on Delta Net. Hope that helps.

You beat me to it, Opera is where it's at...
Thinking about getting Pearl
I'm thinking about upgrading to the Blackberry Pearl. Any downsides with using it with Ourasa ( or other company sites) other than having to download the Opera mini?
Opera is the way to go if you are using a Blackberry. So much faster than the Blackberry browser.
Quote: Hey guys, I got a Blackberry Curve yesterday. It is my first PDA/smartphone so I am not very literate with these matters. Anyway, I cannot log into ourASA. I can get to the log-in page, but after I put in my ID and password it says log-in successful but reverts right back to the log-in page. I have enabled Java and I can get into Deltanet just fine. Any advice? Thank a lot.
How can you afford a blackberry let alone a data plan on regional FO pay? I just saw a kid FO yesterday talking on his BB. I couldn't help but think would another worker who earns 1200 per month have a Blackberry? It pays to stay cool with your parents I guess....
Quote: How can you afford a blackberry let alone a data plan on regional FO pay? I just saw a kid FO yesterday talking on his BB. I couldn't help but think would another worker who earns 1200 per month have a Blackberry? It pays to stay cool with your parents I guess....
No - not really an affordable item except my phone company (Verizon) will give it to me free as part of the 2yr upgrade & I don't plan on having the data plan activated immediately. I figure since it's free I might as well get it for future use.
Quote: How can you afford a blackberry let alone a data plan on regional FO pay? I just saw a kid FO yesterday talking on his BB. I couldn't help but think would another worker who earns 1200 per month have a Blackberry? It pays to stay cool with your parents I guess....

Wow, another idiot looking for something to **** and moan about. Not that it is any of your business but I have a brand new house, a wife, 2 kids and 2 paid for cars. I was eligible for an upgrade and purchased the phone for $100. My wife and I haven't been using near as many minutes as our plan allowed so we scaled the minutes, then added the data plan, which resulted in no net increase. On top of that, we keep the plan in her name because it is a tax write-off for her work. So next time you want to make an uninformed, stupid comment think about all the possibilities that might allow one to purchase an item. Anything else?
Brand new house, a wife, 2 kids, 2 cars on a CRJ200 FO salary? No thanks, no nothing more to ask, now it makes perfect sense.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to