Low time jump pilot in NY

Subscribe
Jump pilot wanted for 2009 season at Finger Lakes Skydivers in upstate New York. Comm, SEL, 350
hours required. Prefer skydiving or jump pilot experience and Cessna 182 time. Free housing on
the DZ. Contact John King - email: [email protected].
Quote: Jump pilot wanted for 2009 season at Finger Lakes Skydivers in upstate New York. Comm, SEL, 350
hours required. Prefer skydiving or jump pilot experience and Cessna 182 time. Free housing on
the DZ. Contact John King - email: [email protected].
How is the pay? I have about 500 hours flying jumpers in 182's, 206's, 207's, BE18 and twin bonanzas, I might be interested.
Quote: How is the pay? I have about 500 hours flying jumpers in 182's, 206's, 207's, BE18 and twin bonanzas, I might be interested.

Don't know the exact answer in this case but being as I've done the same thing in jersey in a 182, I'd guess 400-500 a week is about standard assuming its a six day a week deal.
Quote: Don't know the exact answer in this case but being as I've done the same thing in jersey in a 182, I'd guess 400-500 a week is about standard assuming its a six day a week deal.

so mark tells me he got the lay off
Quote: so mark tells me he got the lay off

that doesn't surprise me at all with sussex closed for the winter and no real need at xkeys for another cessna pilot
$6/ Load...
Free lodging...
Aircrafts are not insured...
Assumes 250 hours/ season

Finger Lakes Skydivers - Aircraft
how long is the season?? And what months??
I'd say you are probably well capable of firing up the old email account and sending a email yourself.