FDX - SFS stuff

Subscribe
Haven't been to Subic in a couple and a half years and have a few questions.

1. I have a DH scheduled into MNL with the air bridge tasked to take me to SFS. I am deviating. Can I ask the folks in SFS to reschedule the air bridge to accommodate my new arrival in MNL and at what "cost"? There is no scheduled FX flight HKG-SFS on the day I would like to depart for SFS.

2. Has anybody done the Bataan/POW camp/Corregidor visit recently? Any and all info/gouge I would certainly appreciate.

3. Is there a new social club (i.e the late Scuba Shack, Magellan's)?

4. Does Brian from Magellan's still do dive trips/scuba quals? At what cost/convenience?

5. How's the Legenda vice the Grand Seasons?

Thanks and a happy holiday season to all in advance.
One additional thought - are there any other travel options MNL-SFS aside from the air bridge? Cost/convenience?
Quote: One additional thought - are there any other travel options MNL-SFS aside from the air bridge? Cost/convenience?
If you are deviating in from the US, travel into NRT and take the J/S into SFS. Easy and less hassle than trying the MNL thing for the few times I have done it.
The Bell Captain can hook you up with a car to Corregidor, the Capt & I rented car & driver to drive us down. Once we got close the driver pretty much just stopped and asked a guy on the street if anybody had a boat & would take two gringos to the island. I want to say about 2.5 hrs drive down, 30 min boat ride, about 4 hrs on the island (you take a bus tour), so a whole day. Total cost was about $150 US, ($75 each). Well worth it, you can also take a ferry from Manlia.
Getting There
Quote: If you are deviating in from the US, travel into NRT and take the J/S into SFS. Easy and less hassle than trying the MNL thing for the few times I have done it.
ABSOLUTELY the best way.... fly to NRT you get in around 4:30 Pm...get the j/s that night that leaves usually at 10 pm. you never clear customs, just go to the old NWA club area just a few feet to the gate...I think gate 25 that you meet the NRT guys and the crew for the flight....

While your waiting you can go to the day room hotel just down from Macdonalds in the same area...Its $35 for five hours, get a few hours rest, shower and your set.

Just email the ramp a couple days ahead and SFS ops to tell them you are coming and they take care of you.
3. Is there a new social club (i.e the late Scuba Shack, Magellan's)?

3. Blue Rock has been one of the popular places for like the last five yrs.

5. How's the Legenda vice the Grand Seasons?

5. Nicer... At least they have elevators, but you don't have that homey feel of the bar at the Grand Seasons.;-)
.... deleted