FedEx Discount-New Car

Subscribe
For some reason I thought that FedEx had an employee discount with GM, Saturn or someone. ....at least I thought it was for an automobile and not just the Dell, HP stuff on the PFC website.

Can someone please steer me in the correct direction and provide details?

Thanks
https://lcc30.lifecare.com/index.html?home_tab=home
I used the green screen....bulletin boards discounts

Honestly though, the solicitations I've been getting lately have been for employee pricing with $x,000 off as well directly through GM and Chrysler.........

I signed up for emails at a NASCAR event.

If you want to buy a car, right now might be a really good time.
Quote: For some reason I thought that FedEx had an employee discount with GM, Saturn or someone. ....at least I thought it was for an automobile and not just the Dell, HP stuff on the PFC website.

Thanks
Watch TV, now everyone gets the employee discount.
I know of Ford (Mazda volvo etc) and Infiniti (nissan) These days everyone gets the same discount. If you can go in with cash you could probably negotiate a much better deal.
Sign into the green screen IMS system, choose bulletin boards and then search for discounts. Choose National Discounts and it will show all the different discounts corporate rates FDX gets. At&t, Versizon, GM, Ford, etc.
Quote: For some reason I thought that FedEx had an employee discount with GM, Saturn or someone. ....at least I thought it was for an automobile and not just the Dell, HP stuff on the PFC website.

Thanks
Look at the cars that are a year old, check NADA then go look at Craigs list in your area. The used and nice are going way below NADA. The auto companies fire sales have driven the prices way down. Take a look at the lease turn backs.