Emirates Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Currently 767 FO 1500 hrs; 3000 total civilian; 6500 total military + civilian. Have 800 hrs part 121 PIC on DC9.
Its not pretty, but its me.....
Pretty enough my friend. Good luck and keep us posted.
In a recent FLt Ops email our CP implied that anyone in the airbus fleet who wanted to transfer to the boeing would be considered. Evidently we're returning some 330's and I guess they don't want to be fat on that side....we keep hearing about all these growth plans but this is the second time in six months that ab's are being sold...first the 310's now this.
Turtle...there's no 'evidence' EK is returning some of their 330's...please enlighten me as to where you get this info from.

Cheers
Time to left seat
If you interviewed this year what do you think would be your guestimate of time to upgrade? Also, is this job anyway commutable from the states?
Quote: If you interviewed this year what do you think would be your guestimate of time to upgrade? Also, is this job anyway commutable from the states?
It is not a commutable job.

Time to upgrade for someone hired this year is most likely 7 to 10 years.

Typhoonpilot
hi fr8pilot. I am also going for interview in feb09. PM me and we can exhange info.

Regards
340bus
Hi guys!

How much experience did you have, when you were invited on an interview for emirates?
Hoe much experience did you have when you applied and was selected for interview for Emirates?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to