Multi training in Tennessee

Subscribe
I was hoping somebody knew a place in Tn that did multi ratings. I've found one guy in Lebanon,Tn that gives up to ten hours and ground in a C-310 for $2795. I think it goes for 260/hr. with instructor for timebuilding purposes. This sounds pretty reasonable, but I dont know what the going rate for a 310 is! I also wanted to check some other options if there were any around here, as I dont get alot of time away from work to travel anywhere and do it. Any suggestions,ideas,etc... Feel free to post!
You could go to ATP in Bowling Green, KY and get your multi rating for like $3,000. Not a totally bad deal just for the rating. But $260 an hour for the 310 doesn't sound unreasonable either. Where are you planning on flying the 310?
Well I havent really thought about where I would fly it....I mainly just want to try and build as much time as I can in a weeks time, cause thats all I get off from work.
Middle Tennessee Aviation at Smyrna has a Seminole, not sure on costs

Colemill is at Corneila Fort and I think there Baron is around $275 an hour

AirTech is at Nashville Intl has a Comanche I believe, not sure on costs
ExcelAvia at BNA is good too. they are cheaper than ATP and you have an option of where you fly for cross countries
I did my Instrument rating through ExcelAvia summer of '07. They still have the twin commanche I believe.
Knoxville Flight Training Center sold their Duchess last year. It was alot cheaper than the prices being quoted here, but there just wasn't much demand for it in Knoxville.