#3 777 Practice out

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
If they are going to *uck us on 777 Ultra long pay now, then I think we should insist on the 757 being payed at WB pay like every other airline![/QUOTE]

Which airlines pay the 757 as a WB?

JB
Quote: Once again, the most senior dudes in the company are only being good union members when it's good for them. To hell with what anyone is trying to accomplish...what's good for me is good for me. At least the FO ranks are showing some solidarity and sack (though it could be better). If your name is on that list you should be embarrassed.
who cares about the 777 or what senior captains fly it....let them all bid it! they will get out of my way for the same money i'm making....and those bottom 40 guys will be on reserve and getting crappy vacations for the rest of their careers just so they can fly a 777! BIG FRICKIN DEAL!!!!!!...like i said before...screw the 777 and the stupid payrate....u bash the senior captains but yet want to give them more money...the union better be looking out for the bottom of the crew force....things are getting ugly around here!!!!!
Boycaptain could not be anymore RIGHT. Y'all sit there and complain about 777 payrates and senior guys, but if you started using your brains instead of emotions, you'd figure this out.
Quote: who cares about the 777 or what senior captains fly it....let them all bid it! they will get out of my way for the same money i'm making....and those bottom 40 guys will be on reserve and getting crappy vacations for the rest of their careers just so they can fly a 777! BIG FRICKIN DEAL!!!!!!...like i said before...screw the 777 and the stupid payrate....u bash the senior captains but yet want to give them more money...the union better be looking out for the bottom of the crew force....things are getting ugly around here!!!!!
Right on BoyCaptain! Keep anyone off the streets, with you 100%.
Quote: .the union better be looking out for the bottom of the crew force....things are getting ugly around here!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Quote: Once again, the most senior dudes in the company are only being good union members when it's good for them. To hell with what anyone is trying to accomplish...what's good for me is good for me. At least the FO ranks are showing some solidarity and sack (though it could be better). If your name is on that list you should be embarrassed.
Looks to me like your "Solidarity and Sack" filled all 125 seats.....In all 3 pratice bids....

Past....
My names on that list and I'm not embarrassed, but then again, I know that my name won't be on the final bid. Relax on the practice bids dude, nothings final until it's final....then the embarrassment starts!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to