Trans States: More United Flying?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Anyone? I personally won't believe it until I pull the gear up on said "15 more aircraft," but figured I'd see if anyone else has got any solid information...

Also, DC gets a *captain* build-up line with 16 days off and all American flying? How? Oh, by the way, last time I checked, DC was still a first officer and junior to a lot of captains who are still on reserve.
DC... what a tool.
I haven't hear anything about the rumor in a while. Personally I would rather look for another job then get recalled back to transstates.
Yeah, I'll believe we're getting new planes when I declare my first emergency in one... pff...
I'll get the info straight from the horses mouths next week in recurrent....you know, ultra-reliable...last year they told us we'd have 15 of Mesa's old birds by today...RZ and MW.

How the HELL did DC get that line?! At least he's not in the box anymore...I know some captains I've been flying with have been itching to get him as an FO...
Ugh...just reading the initials "DC" gives me the willies. I'm not sure I even know what it means to have the willies, but I got em.

As far as getting more United flying, I just can't imagine that being even close to happening. I really hope I'm wrong though. Oh well, with any luck I'll be flying corporate within the next couple of months and won't have to worry about it anymore.
At the rate we've been canceling flights lately due to lack of crews and shotty MX...we'll be lucky is we have ANY UAL flying left at all.
amen to that. mx has been brutal lately.
*** DC got an AA captain buildup...not even close to being right. I hope it is not true. Let the grieviances begin. He is way junior to a lot of downgraded captains.
Quote: *** DC got an AA captain buildup...not even close to being right. I hope it is not true. Let the grieviances begin. He is way junior to a lot of downgraded captains.
Its true. It's posted in the crew room for all to see. Or check the final master and go all the way to the last page and you will find DC with line number 9000. 16 days off, 85 hours of flying, and the same AA two-day all month long.

Someone needs to call AF so he can add it to his full plate of grievances.

And I agree, with the way our "maintenance" in Dulles is going, we are all going to be out of a job and GoJet will be hiring for 50-seaters. Seriously, it seems that only one guy out there knows what's going on. The rest just follow him around, pretending to be mechanics.

Anyways, I'm out of here soon... thank *insert deity of your choice*
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to