FedEx-Pilot Values

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: saw it...looking forward to PHX....bubba is pi$$ed!
I don't think he is happy with the bike and now knows why Chad wasn't happy with it. Chad always said the bike bogged.
Quote: I don't think he is happy with the bike and now knows why Chad wasn't happy with it. Chad always said the bike bogged.
looking forward to phx this weekend....going to check on JLAW!...raced with him in NJ when he was younger....he would smoke our 450s on his 85...he is still a punk!....maybe ill post some pics next week....should be a good season!....this is turning into www.vitalmx.com
Quote: ....I say stand together as a union. If we dont do it now, when would we ever do it? Semper Fidelis means "always faithful", not faithful when its convenient for me. The right time to do the right thing is all the time.
MoonF18
Great Post .....Semper Fi!!!
Flex Mass Exodus
Quote: It will be funny when all of the flex instructors quit........ I am just not seeing them work for 48-60 hours a month.

The Flex instructor's will leave no questions asked. Spoke with one today, he is ready to drop paperwork once bidpack is released. Get up for it.
Quote: The Flex instructor's will leave no questions asked. Spoke with one today, he is ready to drop paperwork once bidpack is released. Get up for it.
No Instructors makes it hard to run an excess bid. Maybe reduced BLG is a good thing except for the loss of pay part of it
Quote: Same for flexes as well. Why should they have to work the same number of days for less hours?

The line guys will get more days off with the lowered BLGs, so should the flexes.

FJ
The flex schedule is tied directly to the reserve days:

11.M.9.b. The maximum number of duty days on a flex instructor/PCA’s flex bid period schedule shall not exceed the maximum number of R-days in the bid period plus up to 5 days of carryover, if bid. Carryover days will be paid only if work is available, as determined by the appropriate training manager.

I think we should point out the language does say "maximum" and "encourage" training management to schedule something less than the maximum. This would also mitigate some of the overmanning as fewer bodies would be allowed to flex to the line.
Maybe our A to Z flight management team will voluntarily return to the line in support of their fellow pilots.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to