Atlas Jumpseat help

Subscribe
Does anyone know the phone number for Atlas JS? The one listed at ALPA jumpseats is wrong, you need an employ number to sign-in.
Try this:
Atlas Air, Inc.
Yeah, I do not think ALPA would be a good source.
Atlas Jumpseat - MIA contact point
I always see the Atlas planes parked on N/E corner of Miami airport in front of Ameriflght - off NW 36street. Is this the area for an OAL jumpseater to initially meet either the Crew or Load Agent? Any physical address?
Also, any recommended amount of time to show prior to departure? Trying to get down to SCL. I will make jumpseat request online, ahead of time.
THX,

Jackson
Quote: I always see the Atlas planes parked on N/E corner of Miami airport in front of Ameriflght - off NW 36street. Is this the area for an OAL jumpseater to initially meet either the Crew or Load Agent? Any physical address?
Also, any recommended amount of time to show prior to departure? Trying to get down to SCL. I will make jumpseat request online, ahead of time.
THX,

Jackson

Jackson,

Building 707, 6640 NW 22nd street is where you go. Show up 2 hours prior is my suggestion. The staff at the building will be able to direct you.
MIA ATLAS JS Location
Quote: Jackson,

Building 707, 6640 NW 22nd street is where you go. Show up 2 hours prior is my suggestion. The staff at the building will be able to direct you.
Thanks for the info
ID90travel.com. Use the app to list.
Quote: Jackson,

Oh. That too. Thanks.
Scl
Can anyone provide me with an address or location of where to meet the crew in SCL. Thanks. Looking to Jump SCL-MIA